Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Valentines Surprise

Nathan and I celebrated Valentine's Day today since Jameson was with Grandma. Nathan spent all day telling me that he had a great surprise for me, and promised that it would make me say "Awww". He was right.



My first card from Jameson. Nathan gave him a couple markers and he colored it for me. He also has a little marker on his left thumb, and of course he kept trying to eat the markers. But he signed the card! For me! Awww....

Nathan and I spent the day re-arranging the house. The computer is now in the living room, and the TV is gone. Jasmine does not know what to make of it.


And we have a real dining room again!


Aunt Lulu gave us their old swing and we put it up on the patio. Jameson really likes it, although he was very tired when I took this picture. The rope was fascinating.


And yesterday he hung out in the dead grass while I pulled some weeds. I kept pulling the blanket forward so he couldn't get at the grass, but he really wanted to feel it.




I've started cooking sweet potato and carrots and giving him some chunks of them. He really prefers the store-bought pureed versions, but at least he's getting practice with the concept of feeding himself. Of course the bowl is much more interesting than the food.



And a sneaky video I took of the boys playing.

No comments: