Friday, March 7, 2008

Bath Time

A few days ago Jameson slipped in the tub and ended up on his stomach. I was about to put him back up to sitting, but he really enjoyed this new way of playing. He liked eating the dolphin.


And octopus.




The police duck tells us if the water is too hot. For some reason Jameson doesn't try to grab at it, but likes watching it. I love how his hair floats in the water here.


Jameson isn't even close to crawling, but he creeps along on his tummy well enough to get where ever he pleases. Yesterday he wanted the cat.


Jasmine was pretty freaked out about him being so close, but the bar seemed to stop him.


And the bouncer distracted him.


I'm playing around with iMovie, and made a conglomerate video from the bath time and of Jameson playing with grandma. I just love the videos from the bath. He was trying so hard to move and get those toys, but he couldn't get any traction. His face shows how determined he is to get them! Towards the end he was getting frustrated and wanted to suck his thumb and rest his head. But he knew he couldn't. When I turned off the camera I helped him get back up into the shallower area and he played with his toys for another 5 minutes. (I don't know why the video is showing up twice.)

No comments: