Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Such a Big Boy

Sorry for the lack of blogging. If you haven't heard, I got a job (deli in a Walmart right next to the house) and between that and Jameson's increasing mobility, computer time is down.

I worked a full shift yesterday, and work the next two nights, so I gave Jameson a bath today so Nathan won't have to worry about it. He is really getting good at pulling up on the tub. Today he also learned how to grab one of his bath toys and drop it over the edge.


Oops, the bath is slippery.


But he can get right back up. He's been sticking his tongue out more and more, especially when he's working hard.


Okay Mom, I'm ready to get out!


He loves being my little cuddle monkey right after the bath.


After the bath dressed him in his room and went back to the bathroom to clean up the tub. Jameson pulled his towel out into the hall, then discovered the open closet. There are a couple videos in here showing what he did. And one video of Jameson eating. I had used the big spoon to dish out his veggies, and he wanted to play with big shiny thing.

No comments: