Saturday, July 19, 2008

So Much Cuteness!

Jameson is loving the new toys his cousins gave to him. When he really loves one, he makes sure he shows it with a little cuddle.


He doesn't spend any time in his bouncer any more, but he spends lots of time under it. We corral all his toys under there, and it's a great playground.


A few days ago I got home from work and found Jameson and Nathan in the baby's bedroom. I took a shower, and when I got out I heard Jameson talking very loudly to himself and banging on the door. He was going through the trash and dirty clothes just inside the door.


And this is what I found on the bed.


Look what I did, Mommy! Nathan says he has a vague memory of Jameson crawling on him, but doesn't remember being "crowned"

A photo shoot from yesterday.


I think he should model for BabyGap, don't you?

No comments: