Sunday, August 10, 2008

Almond Butter

Little kiddos aren't supposed to have peanut butter to avoid developing allergies, so I decided to get some almond butter for Jameson. I gave him some on a plate with little bits of a whole wheat bagel.


I don't know why I expected him to get the idea of "dipping" right away.


Yum, this makes my fingers taste good!


Jameson got to go to Philip's birthday party with Grandma, and Aunt Billie fed him banana.


Hey, what did you get? And why am I not the center of attention right now?


This morning Nathan took Jameson and let me sleep, but when I woke up Nathan had fallen back asleep on the couch. What mischief was Jameson getting into?


Hey Mom, the window is pretty cool!


Don't worry, I've obviously done this before, look how easily I get down!



He's a climber!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy!!!!!
It's obvious you are a wonderful mom!! Your dad told me that Ben and his family are moving in your direction. That will be great for all of the children.....lol of love to you....Aunt Mary