Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chubby Baby

It's awfully hot here, so Jameson is hanging out in just his diaper. As you can see, he's chunking up quite nicely. I haven't weighed him in awhile, but he feels about the same as the cat, if that means anything.

I wanted to show you all what I mean by "no pins". This is how I put on a standard cloth diaper. The blue "snappi" holds it on. Of course, it needs a cover.

This cover is too big, but is very soft.



And this diaper has velcro-type closures. Nice and easy.


And way cuter than disposables!



And since some of you said the last video was kinda sad, so here are some happy videos.

First, hanging out in the carseat after we came home from the store. If anyone knows how to keep the straps from slipping down when he wriggles, please let me know. They can't be tightened any more! Also, I don't know what the weird noises are. It's not me, and I don't remember him making all that noise!



And this is what he does when he tries to fall asleep. Sorry it's so dark -- it's hot and I try to avoid light!

No comments: