Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Can't Believe I Allowed This

I picked Jameson up from a nap this afternoon, and he pointed and asked for something on the bookshelf in his room. I couldn't understand what he was saying, so I took him over and he grabbed a bear.


My bear.


That's Teddy. I got him for Christmas when I was one or two, I think. He's in decent shape for a bear his age, but I had never intended to let Jameson play with him. But Jameson was so happy to get to hold him and hug him, now I'm torn.

As you can see in the video below, Jameson was very torn about the prospect of putting Teddy down so we could go eat lunch. And Jameson never turns down food. After lunch he picked Teddy up from the couch and took him over to his toy pile. I have to decide tonight if I'm going to let him stay there.



No comments: