Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ice Cream

Grandma Hazelwood bought a condo in Phoenix, and Jameson and I went to help paint it a few days ago. We met U-Ann and the kids for lunch at McDonalds. The little ones discovered they could watch Grandma through the railing.


Grandma bought all the kids ice cream cones, and Jameson really enjoyed it. It was his first ice cream, I think. He needed very little instruction in "licking".


I ate about 2/3 of the cone, but Jameson got as much of it as he could. If I wasn't giving him enough, he pulled it down to his mouth. He's a strong little boy!


We spent the night at Ben and UAnns. As I was packing up the car, Jameson and Ariadne inspected one of the fountains. But Jameson really liked the gate.


We called Jameson to come back to us, but he didn't listen, so Ariadne decided to go get him.


Jameson was not very happy about that.


They both needed some thumb sucking time to calm down.

No comments: