Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Kitchen

Last week I replaced the faucet on my bathroom sink, and want to make a new play kitchen for Jameson. We went to a thrift store today, I was hoping to find a bookshelf or something similar to use as the base (since cardboard didn't work too well before!)


I was so happy to find this old bathroom cabinet. It's metal, a little rusted, and missing the decorative part of one leg, but it's perfect for us. It has a drawer and two shelves in the cabinet. I took it in the backyard so I can clean it and re-paint it, but I think we'll end up leaving it there too.


Jameson took to playing with it right away. Several garden tools are hiding inside, and he was trying to tell me what the rake was for, but he got distracted.


He decided to chase the cat. She ran.


He got distracted by the scissors, and so Jasmine got to escape.

No comments: