Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Self Soothing

It took three and a half months, but he's got it down. That thumb finds the mouth any time he wants, and he especially likes to fall asleep sucking on it. It's adorable, and it makes life a lot easier on me since he can fall asleep on his own fairly well now.



Love the crossed arms. Just hanging out.


Throwing gang signs in his sleep.


He has a little stegosaurous that I got back when McDonalds was doing the mini beanie babies thing. It's just perfect for his little hands. I don'tt trust him with my Steggy, since I doubt the old guy could survive much more abuse. And he's filthy.





I got this sleeper at Costco today. It's too big, and probably too warm for now, but it will be perfect in Denver. And it's got this great Steggy/Bronty hybrid.


Oh, and I've got to stop laughing at his burps.

3 comments:

Angie said...

He is so cute! I love those gang signs LOL.

That shirt in the first picture is great. I really like it!

Anonymous said...

Your kid is way TOO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable Liz!!! I can't wait to see him soon! :)