Monday, November 26, 2007

A Tooth!

That's right, Jameson has sprouted a tooth. Well, a tiny corner of a tooth, at least, but it's white and sharp!

We went to a friend's house for a belated Thanksgiving dinner, and he was fussy but slept on the ride home, and stayed asleep until around 1:30 this morning. Then he started fussing and squealing in his crib. I went in to calm him down a few times, and for the most part he was just happy to see me. When I let him suck on my finger I noticed the tooth.

It's now 3 AM and we're still up. He's pretty content, just hanging out and certainly feeling very proud of himself. But I just know that if I go lay down he'll start crying just as I drift off. I'd rather stay up.

I took a video of him cooing, but I'm too lazy to upload it right now. I'll add it in the morning.

No comments: