Monday, November 12, 2007

Squeals

Jameson isn't talking as much because he's learned how to squeal. Yes, that really is him making all those noises.



He's strong enough now that I can carry him on my back. He doesn't like it as much as being on my front, but it makes cooking while wearing him a lot easier!


Nathan used to joke that for the first year, the baby and the cat could share toys. I guess he was right.


Jameson loves to "fly" on my legs. This is how I got some of his first smiles months ago, so I love doing it as well. He's so adorable!



Just for Mom -- this was the big persian cat in the back yard. They stayed like this for half an hour. Silly cats.


Jameson went to his first girl's night with all the aunties on Nathan's side of the family. He loved the attention. Grandma helped him sit up.

Then rocked him to sleep. He slept a lot longer than his cousin Caiya!


In the morning he played with Denia.


They didn't want him to leave. He just loved all the ladies talking to him.


I've been trying to get this picture for awhile now. When he falls asleep sucking his thumb, he doesn't just suck his thumb. He gets all the way down to his palm. He just loves having his mouth full!

No comments: