Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And We're Back!

Nathan reminded me that at one point in time I did have the camera hooked up to his computer, so I tried again this morning and it works! I have a feeling I didn't restart after loading the drivers...

So here are some pictures from the past few days.


I had him sitting up with the boppy surrounding him. It keeps him from banging his head if he falls, but it can't actually keep him from falling. Usually he starts to cry as soon as he is down, but yesterday he was quite fascinated with the new view of his bouncer.


He's my little mechanic.


He tried so hard to sit back up, but he just doesn't have the strength.


And I want to share the sweetest little moment we just had. Jameson is very tired but doesn't want to sleep. I was laying next to him and he was just staring at me and smiling. I leaned down to kiss him, and then stroked his cheek, and then he brought his little hand up to my face and did his best to stroke my cheek too! It is so amazing that just six months ago this little baby had no idea how to control his body. He has learned so much so fast.

1 comment:

kiwiknitting said...

Elizabeth-

You won! Yes, all decreases are done with slips as though to knit. Email me at Lynda@Kiwiknitting.com, and I'll send you to a page to look at patterns.

Best wishes-
Lynda