Sunday, January 20, 2008

He said Dada!

Jameson has been talking up a storm lately. I was trying to record him talking to his toys, but he decided to talk to the camera instead. And right at the end he says "dada"! I wish I hadn't cut it off, but he took me by surprise! (Also, the pjs are half-off because we were in the middle of a diaper change. But doesn't he look like a little 80's rocker with the hair and "vest"?)




He's starting to like the turtle.


He got his first "real" food today -- carrots! The taste was a bit shocking, but he ate it better than he does the cereal.


But really he just likes to chew on the spoon. And his hand, if he can fit both in there.



After I took away the bowl, he started channeling his Great-Grandpa Gillespie. (Grandpa used to love banging his silverware on the table, although he had much better rhythm than Jameson.) I don't know why the sound and audio are so off in this video. Sorry.

No comments: