Wednesday, January 16, 2008

There's a Whole Lot of Cuddling Going On

I just finished cleaning the kitchen and noticed that the house was awfully quiet. The TV wasn't on, Jameson's little keyboard wasn't singing, Nathan wasn't on the phone, the baby wasn't crying. So I went to investigate and this is what I found.



I think this picture might become the new background for the computer. It's such a precious sight! They've been asleep together for at least an hour, I think. Jameson always does sleep better in bed with me, and I guess Dad is just as good. For those few of you who insist Jameson looks more like me than Nathan, look at those mouths!

That's not all the cuddling. A few nights ago, Nathan came home to this:


This plastic bottle is a great toy, but I think Jameson is interested in something else.


He's going to start crawling just so he can grab the cat!

No comments: