Saturday, September 13, 2008

SideKick

Jameson is no longer the only kid around, and I think he is going to miss all the attention our friends gave him. Oh well, he'll love having a friend to play with in a few months when this little guy is bigger.


No worries, I didn't have another baby! This is Charles Christopher Hall, son of Christopher and Heather. They have a blog here.


And I sure am glad he's not mine -- he weighs 10 pounds! He still feels teeny tiny to me, and I am glad that all the little newborn sounds and cries that made me want to throw things a year ago now are now sweet and cute. Maternal memory loss has really worked wonders.

Jameson hasn't met Charles yet, but I'll be sure to get pictures whenever that happens. I'm sure Jameson will be very curious.

----------

A few days ago I found something odd in the washing machine. "Jameson?!"

"Yes, Mom?"


"What is this?"


"It's my bib, and a duplo guy. I see you putting things in there, and I thought he might like to go for a ride too. He's even got his life vest!"

Silly boy.

----------

Oh, and I made a hat for Jameson for this winter since he has such a huge head. I tried to take pictures for the pattern, and while I did get a few good ones, this is what most of them look like.


No comments: