Monday, September 29, 2008

New Friend!

Heather brought little Charles over, Nathan finally got to see him.


Jameson met the baby for the first time as well, but at first he was more excited about the camera.



When did my baby's feet get so big?


-------------

A few days ago Jameson got away from me during a clothing change. He wanted lunch.



---------------
Jameson loves all his toys, and particularly likes pulling them out of, or putting them into some container.


He eats his duplo men.


This is my rattle bunny!


This is the seat of his bouncer. I took it half apart a few weeks ago to clean it and get it ready to loan to the Halls, but Jameson is really enjoying the various parts. The seat can be a hat.


And it can be a basket. This video reminds me of a movie trying to set a historical moment -- I think Nixon must have been on every TV set for the entire decade of the 60's. We get our own historical moment. What was Jameson doing during his first presidential debate? Playing with a crochet hook, of course.

No comments: