Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crawling! For Real!

Jameson can still get moving super fast around the house, but I think he's going to be crawling up on his knees very soon.


Look! Up and ready to go!


Gosh, this is hard.


Mom, I don't like this...


This video starts with Jameson's first movie. I turned the video on as he was holding the camera, and this was the result. Sorry if it makes you quesy.

Next you get to see how fast Jameson can move on his tummy.

Last night he did crawl up on his knees as I was drawing his bath. I think the tile was so cold he didn't want to touch it. He crawled on his knees and elbows for about five feet, but when I got the camera for him to show it again, he didn't get it again.

And finally, some bath time fun. He was blowing through his spit to make a funny noise for the toys, and making voices for them. He's really playing. He loves those bath toys.






No comments: