Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring is Budding All Over

I've got some little seedlings coming up in the garden. Here are a few tiny basil plants (not the dead grass). And after I took this picture I discovered 5 corn plants coming up as well. Yea!


And Jameson has new teeth. The bottom two on the sides are barely poking through. I feel bad that I didn't discover them -- the lady at the daycare at the gym did!


Jameson has really been enjoying our new morning tradition. He eats cheerios and banana while I sweep the entire house.


He is getting very good at picking up each piece.


Breakfast is so good!


Unfortunately, not all of the food gets into his tummy.



A few days ago Jameson discovered the cat door. Jasmine showed him how it works.


He tried to get to it, but the wine rack stumped him. He hasn't shown any interest since then, so I think we're okay.


He likes his wire bead thingie. It makes noise when you shake it.

No comments: