Friday, October 17, 2008

Family

Grandma, Aunt U-Ann, Isaiah and Ariadne came down to visit last week. I forgot to keep Jameson's carseat at home, but we worked it out so he could ride in Ariadnde's seat. He liked this new car.


We went to eat. Isaiah colored while Jameson tried to pick up the different colors on the tiles.


When he was little he liked lemons, so I tried to give him one now. He chewed on it a little, but it was surprising!


We tried to get a group picture.


This is total chance. I have three more pictures with only Isaiah looking at the camera.

----------
The next day Jameson got to play outside.


He wants to garden. Later he followed me out to my herb bed and climbed right in. And he ate a little dirt. No pictures of that, since we had to head inside for clean up.

Here is a video of the restaurant and playing outside. Isaiah liked scooting Jameson around, and Jameson wanted Isaiah to get him out of the chair. If you watch carefully when Jameson moves the planter, you can see a lizard that he disturbed running for its life.



----------
We went to a party and Matt and Adina's, and Jameson wanted to play chess. He was pretty good about not banging the glass pieces on the glass table.


-------------
I caught my little baby sleeping like a frog again. I think he was cold.


No comments: