Friday, October 31, 2008

I Knew There Was a Difference, But Wow....

Last year on Halloween Jameson got an accidental costume, and today it occurred to me that I should see how that outfit fit one year later. The clothes have been passed on to the Halls, and I don't have any badge stickers, but we still have Nathan's funeral hat (unfortunately with one more funeral's experience since last year) and the bouncy seat is at Grandma's for a little baby in their church.

So, this is a picture from last year:


And here is Officer Jameson on his second Halloween:


A year ago:


Today:


I knew it was going to be cute to look at the pictures and compare, but wow, I had no idea how much he has changed. From my little round chubby baby to a lean little boy about to walk. We've been working on his walking, and tonight he stood on his own for a few seconds, until he realized he was doing it!

The chair has a nice memory for Jameson, who spent a few minutes exploring it and trying to climb into it.


He did manage to get into it properly, although shortly after this he leaned too far forward and fell out, but landed on his hands and feet.



He liked Aunt Leah playing dress up.


She was going for "bumble bee" but the hat is a nice touch.

No comments: