Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We went down to the main police station for Nathan to get some new gear, and showed Jameson to all the workers. He was a big hit. The ladies at supply noticed that he talk just as much as his dad, and it was threatened that he might be taken into evidence. They gave us a badge sticker, and we decided to play dress up at home.








He really enjoys his jumper, and Jasmine thinks it's pretty neat too. She hasn't tried to play with it yet, but it's great for sleeping under.


And I made a dragon for Jameson. He likes it because there are a lot of little parts to hold on to. I think I'm going to have to reinforce the stitching!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you boiled those handcuffs first :P

Elizabeth said...

Eww, I didn't even think of it. Bad mommy. But all the nasty stuff Nathan can bring home is one of the reasons we got him immunized...

Angie said...

Hi, I saw your blog listed on preg.org ( I am gaidinsgirl) and just had to comment on these cute pictues. Gosh he is so adorable in that outfit!