Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A New Blanket

A big package arrived in the mail today. It came all the way from South Carolina, from Jameson's Great Aunt Mary Ann. In it was an amazing embroidered quilt with Peter Rabbit pictures.


Jameson was fascinated.



This may very well turn into his new favorite blanket. His old favorite blanket is a little smaller, but it does have the wonderful satin lining.




It was a little chilly and he loved having that blanket over him. It's a new toy!

He still likes the old toys. Good old sheep.


And pig. Every morning these things are wonderful new surprises.


He continues to get stronger. Today he sat up on his own! Okay, only for a few seconds, but it's still amazing! I tried to get him to do it again, but he kept wobbling. My hand is just out of the shot here.


We went out to dinner again, this time for Heather's birthday. Jameson just got passed back and forth between the wives who want a baby, but can't afford one yet. (Didn't stop us!)



I nurse Jameson in bed at night, and since it's getting cooler the cat is starting to join us. She actually had her head on his leg for awhile. I think she's finally starting to accept him.


I wanted to share with everyone the adorable sounds I get to listen to every night. So sweet. Although I will be glad when he gets used to sleeping in his crib, in the other room.



And finally, some fun with Dad. As you can see, Jameson has learned to roll. He did start to cry at the end, but I think it's because the tile was cold.

No comments: