Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Official

We're parents. The baby didn't convince me. The diapers, the tiny clothes, the spit-up and crying didn't convince me. But this makes it real:


We have a giant plastic jungle gym type thing in our living room. I wanted to get a doorway bouncer, but after looking at them, I realized they would not fit on any of our doorways. So he gets a stationary bouncer. He can bounce and spin in the seat, but for now he's just working on staying upright. He seems to like it. There is a mirror that takes him by surprise every time.


As for those benchmarks from yesterday, here's something to show how well he can turn towards my voice. Hilarious.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, in all your videos you sound like you're trying to seduce Jameson, this is probably why Œdipus went wrong.

Anonymous said...

Ew, no way. Don't listen to him, Liz.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Heather. I think this is just more evidence of how badly his wife wants a baby, if he thinks baby talk is seductive.