Saturday, October 27, 2007

A New Toy

Jameson has been a happy baby the last few days. He loves playing with his blankie, but I decided to make him a new toy.


First I found some old yarn that was going to be a blanket and asked him if he liked it. He did.


Then I crocheted the body. He approved.


And then I added the details. It was supposed to be a polar bear, but it looks more like a panda.


He seems to like it. I made him some more socks too.


Now he has two toys to play with. Panda and blanket.



And some wonderful talking.



I've also got to show off the sweater that I just finished. I started this about two weeks before Jameson was born, just to keep myself occupied. I've been working on it ever since, and honestly I'm shocked it got done so quickly. It just needs buttons.


This picture shows the true color. It's too small, but it will fit a lot better when my body is no longer supporting another life. ;)

No comments: