Friday, May 16, 2008

gDiapers

You may notice a few odd things popping up around the blog. I am trying to become an affiliate with gDiapers, and have to prove that I own this site. I had wanted to use these diapers for awhile, and I finally realized that if I buy them online in bulk they are the same price as the Pampers we have been using.

I think this is the best type of diaper out there, even better than cloth for us. The actual diaper part is designed to be flushable, but you can even toss them in the compost. They seem to be working well and holding up to Jameson's scooting. See that green cover under the onsie?


As you can see, he's discovered doors and how to open them. He can't get the hall door all the way open, but if it's open just a little he pushes on it until he can get at those fun squishy toys inside. Maybe he's telling us he's ready to be potty trained?


You may notice a few

No comments: