Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures

To make up for the slew of videos.

Jameson likes to sleep like this. Actually, he normally sleeps with his feet crossed as well, but he squirmed when I came in the room. Nathan sleeps like this too sometimes, so I think it's genetic.


I've been cleaning out Jameson's old clothes to rotate along (Heather, I've got three boxes for you!) and Jameson took advantage of this new arrangement. I left the room for a few minutes, came back and figured he must have crawled down the bathroom. But then I heard him talking, in his room. But where is he?


Oh, there he is!


The boxes of clothes had been under the crib, but now it's his own private cave.


He found a squirt bottle with 9 month old water in it (that's when I gave up using cloth wipes -- the bottle must have fallen down the side of the crib) and was enjoying that. I'm very glad he didn't short our our modem.


He came out to grab the camera, and I blocked off the crib again, since he really likes power cords and the modem has to be right there under the crib and I don't want him hurting himself or pulling the cords out.



And some shots from the pool.


Don't mind Nathan's tan lines. He does wear sunscreen (SPF 70) but he's outside for 40 hours a week!




No comments: