Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day

Jameson and I spent some time in the backyard yesterday. He loves being outside: watching the trees, listening to the birds, and hoping the cat comes by to visit.

He crawled around on his big blanket. I tried to keep him covered up because there was a bit of a breeze, but he kept wriggling it off.


The hose was fascinating, since it kept moving as I watered the garden, and it made a little noise.



We played with the camera, and Jameson took another video, mainly of the blanket. He wants another turn with that shiny box thing!


The garden is growing. The corn is 1-2 feet tall, some tomato plants are getting ready to bloom, and the watermelon is starting to look more like a vine.


My one lonely basil plant. Doesn't it look scrumptious? I pinched off a few tops to get it to bush out, and ate the leaves with some fresh bed and good butter. It is so good.


The tree in the backyard is blooming again. Gorgeous!

No comments: