Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Baby the Mechanic

I have a migraine and so the house is dark and quite today. Jameson was scooting around somewhere in the house when we heard a strange sound coming from the kitchen. Like something large, but light, falling.

Nathan went to investigate and found Jameson dragging the grill front from the refrigerator around the kitchen. It had been loose for awhile, but he managed to pull it right off. I took it away and snapped it back on, but he was already off trying to get into my purse. He really just wants to know how things work!

A new set of videos. First, Jameson 'reading' one of his books. Next, he takes off after the cat and she tries to get away without actually going anywhere. And last, Jameson making Mommy laugh. He had finished breakfast and was singing in his high chair. I was laughing silently, and so the camera was shaking. Finally he let out a little burb mid-coo and I just lost it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The look on his face when you started laughing -- you totally need to keep that video to show him when he's older.