Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Belly Button!

We had some of Nathan friends from high school over for dinner on Sunday night, so I had to take Jameson's chair off the dining room chair so that we could all sit at the table. He thought this was hilarious, and still wanted to sit in his chair.




Jameson had his dinner early, and was ready for bed when they arrived. His tiredness made him very friendly -- I've never seen him have so much fun with strangers.

I've left the chair on the floor the past few days. It's really nice with him being able to climb in on his own. That occupies him for a few minutes while I get his meals ready. This morning he put it back under the table.



Last night Amelia taught Jameson what a belly button is, and I tried to get him to show me today. He has some trouble pronouncing it, and he typically points to his entire abdomen, but he's got the general idea. He has also lately been very interested in a picture of Nathan and I, and brings it to me a few times a day saying "Mama! Dada!". But today the camera and his rash cream was more interesting.

Next, Jameson going through his toys, kissing and hugging his doggie, and singing the ABC song. He skips some sections of the alphabet, and slurs his way through the tricky parts, but he's getting better!

No comments: