Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zoo

Jameson and I went to the zoo last week with Grandma Warner. I forgot my camera, but Grandma brought hers.


Jameson was pretty fascinated by the animals, especially the ones close to his size. The elephants and giraffes were a bit too much. These fish were pretty cool.


The ducks were his favorite, I think. I need to find a park with ducks so we don't have to pay to see them! Jameson really wanted to get closer, and I'm glad he didn't figure out how to go under the fence.


I took him into the aviary. Jameson wasn't interested in the birds that were flying, but he liked chasing the ones on the ground.


We sat down for a snack of cheerios. Jameson discovered that he can eat the cheerios directly. I think he's imitating the cat.


We practiced walking. There were a lot of other little kids running around, and I had hoped that this would encourage him to do it on his own, but no luck.


He did like to run, though.

The polar bears were his favorite, I think. There were two of them, one was playing in the water. Jameson was a little scared, but very interested.



No comments: